- MP Fresh Atta
- Dals & Pulses
- Sugar & Rice
- NeedsDaily Special
- Special Services
- Sell With us
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions before using this website which is operated by "Digitcom India Technologies" whose registered office is B-916, Advant IT Park, Sector 142, Noida Expressway, Noida, UP.
We operate this site for the purpose of promoting and selling the products and services supplied by us for Greater Noida, Noida Expressway & nearby areas of presently.
From time to time we may modify the conditions so please continue to review the conditions of use whenever accessing or using this site.
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of these conditions in return for which we will provide you with access.
If at any time you do not wish to accept these conditions then you may not use this site.
Although we take steps to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via this site, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material appearing on it.
This site and all materials, text, code, content, software, videos, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, marks, formats, files, devices and links contained in it or linked to it are protected by copyright, Trademarks and other rights of intellectual property owned by us or licensed to us. Anyone accessing this site is entitled to view any part of it. However, the Content must not be used nor reproduced for any other purpose including on or in connection with another website or publication or for direct commercial gain. Any links to this site must be notified to and approved by us before they are created or steps are taken to create the same.
You acknowledge that your use of this site and its content is at your own risk.
This site is not directed at persons in a jurisdiction where for any reason the site's publication or availability is prohibited and any person for whom such a prohibition applies must not access the site. Those who access the site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations.
No waiver by us of any breach of these conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach. No failure by us to exercise any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
Websites or pages to which this site is linked are for information only and have not been reviewed by us. We have no responsibility for the content of such websites or pages and accept no liability for any losses whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to the same.
Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please check periodically for changes.
1. To order from "Needsdaily", you must register with us. This is referred to as 'set up an account' throughout our website. This account can be set up by following the instructions on the website.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete
3. To register with "Needsdaily" you must be over eighteen years of age or, if you are a business, you must be operated by a person over eighteen years of age.
4. You must inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details, within the order deadlines specified on our website.
5. Following your set up of an account, we will email confirmation of your account set up to you. For your records, please print or save this email. For your records, please also print or save these terms and conditions for your future reference.
6. When you register to use the website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately. We would also suggest that you also change your password immediately through the “Change Password” section of the website.
7. You must ensure that Needsdaily are provided with accurate personal information, contact nos. and delivery address. You must update us with any change to these details within the deadlines specified on the website. As of now, Needsdaily accepts cash on delivery.
8. We will update to all our customers when online payment option will be available with us.
9. You must be over the age of eighteen to purchase products from www.needsdaily.in. If you have ordered any product from us and cannot be at home at your selected delivery time, it is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable person aged eighteen or older is there to receive the order.
10. You may submit orders for products by using our online ordering facility on the website at any time after you have created an account. The facility allows you to review your order and make any corrections before submitting it to us and by submitting the order you confirm that you have made any such corrections.
11. Each product for which you click 'Add' is added to a 'shopping basket' facility. You are given the opportunity to review the quantity, delivery date and frequency of order of each item in your shopping basket when you choose to 'check out basket'. You can change these, or cancel the purchase of each of the products completely, at this stage, at any time before clicking 'confirm order'. After you have clicked 'confirm order' and after our acceptance of your order, items are added to your delivery in addition to any items that you have previously ordered. You can view your order details by clicking on 'order information' whenever you are logged in.
12. When you order by telephone, your order will be accepted verbally by our staff. A contract for our sale of products to you arises on our acceptance of your order.
13. When we accept an order, we do our level best to ensure that your order is fulfilled. Products are, however, subject to availability and market conditions and we do not always know if a product will be available at the time of accepting an order. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered, we will refund the amount you have paid for it. We will, however, bear no liability for unavailability of products.
14. All products offered by us are subject to seasonal changes in supply levels and market prices. The website still allows you to review all the products (and their prices) that you have already ordered from us, and make amendments and corrections to them until the deadlines published on the website.
15. The price that we charge you for the products will be the price stated by us on the website prior to you clicking the 'confirm order' button.
16. Almost 99% of our products are priced by net weight.
17. Ordering a product from us carries with it the obligation to pay for it unless we receive from you a cancellation of or change to your orders before the deadlines published on the website. We are also happy to inform you of these deadlines by telephone if you wish to call us.
18. We reserve the right to deliver and charge in full for any order unless we have received notice of cancellation before the published deadline. This deadline is important since, typically, we make up the deliveries for dispatch to you the day before delivery and obtain some of the products especially to fulfill your order and may not be able to sell the products elsewhere.
19. We sell only to end users and our products are not for re-sale. You warrant that you shall not re-sell any of the products.
20. All prices for products are inclusive of any applicable taxes.
21. We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. We reserve the right not to deliver to all locations and we will tell you when you apply to register an account with us whether we can deliver to your address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your Door-step or from Security guard or damaged while there, we do not accept liability, and will offer compensation at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal. Any changes to address details must be made before placing order over phone or online.
22. We are committed to keep your delivery time the same you mentioned while placing your order, but we reserve the right to change it temporarily or permanently and will tell you if we do so.
23. If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike / Bandh actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes. We will not, of course, charge for products unless or until we have delivered them to you.
24. You must inspect the products at the time of delivery in presence of our delivery boy on your Door-step and notify him if you find any defects, by calling us. Our delivery boy will collect the same from you & refund you for defective products.
25. It is your responsibility, at your cost, to obtain computer, internet connectivity, telecommunications or other necessary equipment or services to access the website.
26. “Needsdaily” aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our website services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, please report it to us and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
27. Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
28. “Needsdaily” may suspend or cancel any accepted order or your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
29. We assure that the products will be of satisfactory quality and, therefore, if the products which you purchase from us are defective you should notify us. We will examine the products and, if the products are defective we will replace the defective products or refund the price of the defective products.
30. Our entire liability in connection with the contract for the supply and purchase of products and will not exceed the purchase price of the products in question.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions means that our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees, agents or subcontractors is limited.
32. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of our obligations due to events beyond our reasonable control such as but not limited to fire, flood, adverse weather, acts of God, strikes, labor disputes / bandhs, riots, civil unrest, accident, disruption to energy supplies, equipment or supplier failure, road traffic problems, terrorism or war.
33. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws.
34. The legal courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under or in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
35. We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting the updated Terms and conditions on our website in place of these. The changes will apply to the use of the www.needsdaily.in website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to order. If you continue to use the “Needsdaily” website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Needsdaily website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
36. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you want any kind of clerification in any of above mentioned point, you can write to us on email@example.com, we will revert you earliest as possible.